Single Swing Turn Bar "Single Dream Flyer II"
The swing frame is the optimal combination of fun for swinging and gymnastics at the same time. A solution for children and adults.
This is what you get:
- Construction according to DIN EN 71-8 (play equipment for the garden area).
- Swing and turn-bar frame made of high-quality stainless steel tubing and multi-layer wood (glue laminated beams) in visible quality class "A".
- Painting according to DIN EN71-3 (paints and varnishes for playground equipment)
- Painting applied in a 3-layer system: primer and 2 layers of PU paint for long-lasting quality. UV and weather resistant.
- RAL colour shade freely selectable when ordering.
- Swing hooks "Made by SCHAUKELWERK" in stainless steel with special bearings for high loads, ease of movement and durability.
- All connecting elements (screws, nuts, washers) in stainless steel.
- Special ground anchors in "heavy-duty design", so that stability is guaranteed for any type of ground.
- Load capacity swing frame up to 150kg.
- Passage height 2400mm (on request, the height can also be changed).
- Gymnastics bar made of high quality stainless steel.
- Turnout bar load up to 150kg
- Turnout bar height adjustment without tools
- Detailed assembly instructions, drawing incl. foundation plan and spare parts list.
- Swing and turn-bar frame are delivered pre-assembled
- The turn-bar heights can be adjusted without tools as follows:
- Turn-bar small: min. 800, 1000, 1200, max. 1400 mm
- Turnout bar medium: min. 800, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, max. 1800 mm
- Turnout bar high: min. 800, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800, 2000, 2200, max. 2400 mm
Before you purchase our swing models, we recommend important precautions so that the fun can be used to its full potential. Not only with a double swing is it important to take a look at the garden and measure it so that the dimensions of the frame fit. But there are other points to consider. Probably the most prominent is the use. Attention must be paid to the swing itself, as well as activities such as pushing. If possible, you can even think about integrating a sandbox to go with the swing. This is an additional fun factor in itself.
Single Swing Turn Trek "Single Dream Flyer II"
Small and sleek, the "Single Dream Flyer II" fits into almost any garden. The swing frame is the optimal combination of fun for swinging and gymnastics at the same time. A solution for children and adults. The bars of the gymnastics rack can be adjusted in height without tools and offer possibilities in every age group, thanks to high quality and stability. The swing seats can also be replaced individually and thus enable long-term use without having to change the entire garden swing. The various swing seats therefore offer the possibility to turn a baby swing into a children's swing with the right seat and to realise swinging fun even for older children. Bring the playground into your home with the "Single Dream Flyer II".1
A single swing has the advantage that - in contrast to a double swing, for example - it can fit perfectly into any garden. The combination of wood and stainless steel makes it weatherproof and long-lasting for years. All it needs is loving care. The disadvantage that only one person can swing here is made up for by the integrated turntable. While swinging, there is no need to wait impatiently, but gymnastics can be done with great fun on the bar, as well as vice versa. This makes the swing set a highlight for several people.
At SCHAUKELWERK we pride ourselves on our unique finishes. With a passion for craftsmanship and a team of creative minds, including the children, we are able to create great individual designs. The focus is entirely on their unique needs. Even with prefabricated swing frames, there are always opportunities to make changes. This already starts with the design, which is the first key point for their own touch. Here you can specify your very own colour, which we will be happy to realise for you. The swings can be easily replaced and the high bar, with its height-adjustable poles, is never too old for fun. It is also important to us that our customers can realise this all by themselves and thus only have to rely on us in the buying process. With bright colours, different seats and much more, this makes every swing its own unique piece.
Wood and stainless steel combo
Our swings are made of two specific materials. One is wood, the other is stainless steel. Both have their advantages and both are regionally sourced by us. The wood also comes from local and sustainable forests. To achieve maximum results in performance and appearance, all our models are a combination of wood and stainless steel. Therefore, we do not sell a pure stainless steel or wooden swing. But what advantages do the materials bring, which is why we decided to go this route?
With a combination of wood and stainless steel, the advantages of these materials are also combined and make it possible for our customers to implement and take into account all their wishes.
Wood has the advantage that it "lives". It can thus adapt ideally to any garden and its properties make it the literal cornerstone for stable constructions.
The "noble" wood is the ideal material for our customers.
The "noble" in stainless steel does not promise too much, because it is not for nothing that it belongs to the particularly noble steels and is used by us for the swing frames and turntables. Stainless steel has the great advantage that it does not need to be protected against rust. It is completely rust-free and belongs to the category of stainless steel. This makes it ideal for outdoors, as it can withstand any weather conditions and impresses with its stability. Its composition alone makes it durable for over 213 years and brings the correspondingly high-quality look to the swing in the garden.
Fun for all
The child in you remains after all, even into the oldest years. That is our philosophy. That's why we don't just offer the pure children's swing, but want to enable the fun of swinging at all ages. We have swing seats from the smallest years for babies to adults, with great stability and the space needed. This is for the sole reason of rapid growth. We don't want your child to only enjoy their swing for a few years and then not be able to use it unless a new frame is purchased. We want to provide fun for all ages through our height adjustable, interchangeable and inclusive options - especially for a long time. As far as that is concerned, we stand behind our models with the firm conviction that quality doesn't have to cost a lot. Because everyone has fun on the swings, we are really sure of that.