Double Swing Turn Bar 'Double Dream Flyer II'
The "Double Dream Flyer II" swing frame promises versatile fun that is otherwise only possible in public playgrounds.
This is what you get:
- Construction according to DIN EN 71-8 (play equipment for the garden area).
- Swing and turn-bar frame made of high-quality stainless steel tubing and multi-layer wood (glue laminated beams) in visible quality class "A".
- Painting according to DIN EN71-3 (paints and varnishes for playground equipment)
- Painting applied in a 3-layer system: primer and 2 layers of PU paint for long-lasting quality. UV and weather resistant.
- RAL colour shade freely selectable when ordering.
- Swing hooks "Made by SCHAUKELWERK" in stainless steel with special bearings for high loads, ease of movement and durability.
- All connecting elements (screws, nuts, washers) in stainless steel.
- Special ground anchors in "heavy-duty design", so that stability is guaranteed for any type of ground.
- Load capacity swing frame up to 150kg.
- Passage height 2400mm (on request, the height can also be changed).
- Gymnastics bar made of high quality stainless steel.
- Turnout bar load up to 150kg
- Turnout bar height adjustment without tools
- Detailed assembly instructions, drawing incl. foundation plan and spare parts list.
- Swing and turn-bar frame are delivered pre-assembled
- The turn-bar heights can be adjusted without tools as follows:
- Turn-bar small: min. 800, 1000, 1200, max. 1400 mm
- Turnout bar medium: min. 800, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, max. 1800 mm
- Turnout bar high: min. 800, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800, 2000, 2200, max. 2400 mm
Before you buy your double swing, there are a few precautions that should be taken in advance. This starts with measuring the available space in the garden. We always consider the whole play experience when calculating space. A little tip: If the resources are available, a sandbox in particular is a good base for a swing. It turns it into its own little playground.
Turntables do not take up much space in and of themselves and tend to be wider rather than longer. Nevertheless, you should measure the space for the gymnastics bar before buying it. Furthermore, it is important to consider the different exercises that can be done on the turn bar. In addition to its simple function as a gymnastics bar, the high quality workmanship and stability of the bar can also make it suitable for use as a pull-up bar. Besides the children's romp, there should be space for swinging and other exercises planned for the apparatus. This way, there will be no space problems later and there are no limits to the use of the horizontal bar.
Double Swing Turnrech "Double Dream Flyer II"
The "Double Dream Flyer II" swing frame promises versatile fun that is otherwise only possible in public playgrounds. Now it comes to your home and is a real eye-catcher for the garden. The swings can either be used normally or as a nest swing. In addition, the Turnreck comes with a tool-free adjustable horizontal bar in various heights of your choice. The adjustment of the heights is easy to convert and makes the horizontal bar a highlight for all ages and body sizes. The double swing with turn-bar comes with a complete kit and ensures lots of fun in the garden for young and old..
Two swing seats are particularly advantageous if there are several members in the family who don't want to miss out on their swinging fun. Unlike a single swing, there is little or no waiting time. This benefits everyone. Even if there is a difference in age, several swing models can be attached in this way and no one has to do without. This makes it a garden swing for the whole family.
A clear advantage of a gym swing is that it is very narrow and also various gymnastics do not necessarily require a lot of space when exercising. Furthermore, in addition to its stable design, it is height-adjustable and can be used by all generations. Because the bar is height-adjustable, it combines different training equipment in one. Exercises for gymnastics can be done, because depending on the application, it is not only a gymnastics bar, but can even become a pull-up bar. The adjustable bar is just as high quality as the scaffolding and can be moved into the different positions without losing stability without tools..
Children's wishes can often complicate the purchase of a swing. Not everything is possible - unless they find someone like SCHAUKELWERK. Handicraft is a passion for us. So the colour can be customised and whether you prefer normal swings or nest swings is entirely up to you. It is important to us that the end result is optimally adapted to your needs. From the post to the actual swing, we have thought everything through.
Wood and stainless steel combo
Our swings are made of two specific materials. One is wood, the other is stainless steel. Both have their advantages and both are regionally sourced by us. The wood also comes from local and sustainable forests. To achieve optimal results in performance and appearance, all our models are a combination of wood and stainless steel. But what advantages do the materials bring?
With a combination of wood and stainless steel, the advantages of these materials are also combined and make it possible for our customers to implement and take into account all their wishes.
Wood has the advantage that it "lives". It can thus adapt ideally to any garden and its properties make it the literal cornerstone for stable constructions.
The "noble" wood is the ideal material for our customers.
The "noble" in stainless steel does not promise too much, because it is not for nothing that it belongs to the particularly noble steels and is used by us for the swing frames and turntables. Stainless steel has the great advantage that it does not need to be protected against rust. It is completely rust-free and belongs to the category of stainless steel. This makes it ideal for outdoors, as it can withstand any weather conditions and impresses with its stability. Its composition alone makes it durable for over 213 years and brings the appropriate high-quality look to the swing in the garden.1
Fun for all
We at SCHAUKELWERK don't just manufacture the pure children's swing. Simply for the reason of rapid growth. We don't want your child to only enjoy the swing for a few years and then not be able to use it unless a new frame is purchased. We want to provide fun for all ages through our height adjustable, interchangeable and inclusive options - especially for a long time. Having to change from a toddler swing to a child swing can also be a financial burden. We stand behind our models with the firm conviction that quality doesn't have to cost a lot. Even as an adult, you can enjoy the full swing experience with us. Because everyone enjoys swinging, we are really sure of that.